Adventure Pic

Adventure Pic
We loved you before we knew you, even when there was just hope for you- we loved you.

Monday, June 30, 2014

MULTI FAMILY YARD SALE!!!!

We will be having a multi family yard sale at Argo Christian Fellowship in Trussville, AL on Saturday,July, 19 2014. If you or anyone you know is cleaning out and wants to donate gently used or new items to the yard sale please let me know! Anything that we do not sell will be donated and put to good use. If you want to go ahead and get these items out of your home I have a place at home that I can put it so you can drop it off at my house or I can meet you somewhere. If you have any issues just contact me. Again, thank you for your continued support and I hope to see lots of people there! Spread the word!

Sincerely,
Erica Clark
elclark0430@gmail.com

Argo Christian Fellowship Church
936 U.S. Hwy 11
Trussville, AL 35173

No comments:

Post a Comment